TOMAGWA is a Christian ministry that, by the Grace of God and in response to the Love of Jesus, provides quality health care, offers hope and restores dignity to uninsured, low-income families and individuals in the Tri-County region of Harris, Montgomery and Waller Counties.
“Do not fear for I am with you.”
In response to the love of Jesus, TOMAGWA is committed to the following values:
• Compassionate Care – which demonstrates concern for the individual’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
• Quality of Care – by ensuring that staff and volunteers maintain high standards of performance.
• Respect – for the dignity of all persons.
• Reverence for Life – in all stages and conditions.
• Empowerment – by nurturing the individual’s sense of choice and ability to make informed decisions.
• Well-being of the Community – which is fostered by the community and TOMAGWA supporting each other.