Vision, Mission, Values
TOMAGWA is a Christian ministry that, by the Grace of God
and in response to the Love of Jesus, provides quality health care,
offers hope and restores dignity to uninsured, low-income families
and individuals in the Tri-County region.
Through God’s power TOMAGWA HealthCare Ministries will change lives in the community.
TOMAGWA HealthCare Ministries exists to provide compassionate Christian healthcare to community members with limited resources.
1. By attracting qualified and caring staff and volunteers committed to the
vision and mission of TOMAGWA.
2. By providing comprehensive health care services through alliances with other
3. By developing a community sense of ownership, support and action.
In response to the love of Jesus, TOMAGWA is committed to the following values:
• Compassionate Care – which demonstrates concern for the individual’s
physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
• Quality of Care – by ensuring that staff and volunteers maintain high
standards of performance.
• Respect – for the dignity of all persons.
• Reverence for Life – in all stages and conditions.
• Empowerment – by nurturing the individual’s sense of choice and ability to
make informed decisions.
• Well-being of the Community – which is fostered by the community and
TOMAGWA supporting each other.