Planned giving is the process of making a significant charitable gift during a donor's life or at death that is part of his or her financial or estate plan.
Follow the steps below to join the Planned Giving Program at TOMAGWA
1. Start your planned giving journey by completing our Planned Giving and Community Shield survey
2. Send an email to Legacy@tomagwa.org and in return we the development team at TOMAGWA will send you the link to the survey.
3. As you prayerfully contemplate giving TOMAGWA a planned gift, hold the following questions in your prayers:
- Do I have enough to live on for the rest of my life?
- How much should I leave to my heirs?
- Would I rather my executor or trustee write a check from my estate to the IRS or to my favorite charities?
4. We will schedule a meeting with you and your regular financial and legal advisor(s) or referral financial and legal advisor(s).
5. Fill out the following estate intention form and bring it to the meeting.
Once forms are submitted, you qualify for membership in TOMAGWA’s Legacy Society, Community Shield.
Click on the link below to be taken to the Community Shield page for more information.
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -Matthew 6:21