WE DO MINISTRY THROUGH HEALTHCARE
In response to the love of Jesus, TOMAGWA is committed to the following values:
• Compassionate Care – which demonstrates concern for the individual’s physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
• Quality of Care – by ensuring that staff and volunteers maintain high standards of performance.
• Respect – for the dignity of all persons.
• Reverence for Life – in all stages and conditions.
• Empowerment – by nurturing the individual’s sense of choice and ability to make informed decisions.
• Well-being of the Community – which is fostered by the community and TOMAGWA supporting each other.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
TOMAGWA is a Christian ministry that, by the Grace of God and in response to the Love of Jesus, provides quality health care, offers hope and restores dignity to uninsured, low-income families and individuals in the Tri-County region of Harris, Montgomery and Waller Counties.