We are being called to meet a greater need. The greatest need in our history.
In response to the long-term economic impact of COVID-19 on low-income working families and charitable healthcare, TOMAGWA is transitioning from a safety-net clinic to a Federally Qualified Health Center. TOMAGWA needs your help through the TOMAGWA Tomorrow Campaign to secure a more sustainable financial future and expand service lines to further assist its existing patients along with the hundreds of newly unemployed, uninsured families in its service area.
- Clinical Services:
- General primary medical care
- Diagnostic laboratory and radiology*
- Coverage for emergencies after hours*
- Voluntary family planning
- Well childcare
- Gynecology and obstetrics*
- Preventative dental
- Pharmaceutical services
- Enabling Services
- Case management
- Eligibility assistance*
- Health education
- Transportation services*
- Translation services*
*Additional services that TOMAGWA will be able to provide or expand
FQHC Benefits to the Community
- Increased services in high need areas
- Increased access to a greater variety of additional funding resources to sustain operations - allowing more individual donor dollars to go directly to patient programs
- Availability of more comprehensive services
- More collaborative partnerships
- Patient directed programs for quality assurance
- No one is turned away and no carry over of unpaid medical bills
- High accountability and support
Join the campaign today and make a difference for tomorrow!
Your willingness to join TOMAGWA today is imperative to addressing the needs, growth, and sustainability of TOMAGWA Tomorrow. Click the button below to join TOMAGWA Tomorrow and be a TOMAGWA Tomorrow Champion!
If you have any questions or need any additional information, contact Katina Mein, Director of Development, at 832.559.5215 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.