We are currently unable to screen new patients!
How to become a patient at TOMAGWA
Initial requirements for becoming a patient at TOMAGWA are that you must:
1) Live in our service area,
(Zipcodes: 77068, 77069, 77070, 77316, 77354, 77355, 77362, 77363, 77375, 77377, 77379, 77388, 77429, 77447,
2) Have a household income (only includes dependents) of 200%
or less of poverty level (click here for federal income examples),
3) Complete forms below and provide requested information, and
4) Complete a screening eligibility visit.
**New patient visits are $40 for the patient contributions for other services click here**
Individuals interested in becoming a patient at TOMAGWA must bring the below completed documents to a free screening.
***Patients are screened on a first come first serve basis so come as early as possible.**
- Tomball Screenings: Tuesday & Thursday at 7:30am
- Magnolia Screenings: Monday & Wednesday at 2pm
New patient forms: